Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Knight In Shining Chrome.

This is my favorite photo shoot to date, because of my ridiculously handsome subject, Ed (who just happens to be my husband)! LOL! Other than having a beautiful bike, an award winning personality and charming great looks, he has the most beautiful eyes of anyone I've ever known and I loved looking into them through the lens. He "humored me" by agreeing to do the photo shoot; but I know he loved every second of it! He's very photogenic, completely adorable and we really enjoyed a great day of riding, laughing and and shooting pictures together (and of course, eating lunch at our favorite restaurant)! Thank you babe, I couldn't possibly love you more...

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment